Thursday, March 10, 2011

What major should I get to be accepted into a graduate program for Architecture?



Your Ad Here



Architecture
by souvikmaitra

Question by Norse2013: What major should I get to be accepted into a graduate program for Architecture?

I go to a private liberal arts school right now and it does not offer a bachelors of Architecture. I have decided that I want to pursue a degree in Architecture however, I do not want to transfer. What would be a good degree to get in order to be accepted into a graduate program for Architecture? Would math and art be most helpful? Or something else? I will be a sophomore next year.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Mike S
I would recommend a major in either CAD or Design. Perhaps a minor in Art. You definitely want a lot of CAD experience.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment