Friday, February 18, 2011

My Peeps Address Book



Your Ad Here



A few nice Books images I found:

My Peeps Address Book

Books


Image by liquidskyarts

An address book I designed recently for Papaya, that will be sold in stores this summer.

The design complement's Anahata Katkin's Simple Pink's office supply line for Papaya

Old books

Books


Image by lilahpops

April Challenge Day 17: More old books. These ones are about 90 years old and you can see the ends of the spines are becoming dusty and flaky with age. Entropy.

UPDATE: Made Explore April 17 2008 #398

My Favorite Books

Books


Image by woofiegrrl

By request for Kymberlie. Okay, this is a bit of a cheater! I couldn't pick just one. Top row favorite: The New Age Baby Name Book. Second row favorite: Dictionary of French Faux Pas. Third row favorite: Stone Butch Blues. Fourth row favorite: Aftermath.

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment